Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Update. Getting close!

HAIL THE CONQUERING HEROES! 


My dear sweet roommate and I just returned from our botany final. Are we botanists? No. Did we take the class as a clever out to taking Biology 100? Yes. Did we succeed? Absolutely. The living with plants 100 final represented the last of the hard things and it's smooth sailing from here on out, kids. One week from tomorrow, I will be in London with a bunch of cool people whose names I still don't know all of, yet. :) Needless to say, I'm no small degree of crazy, wicked excited!

7 days and counting, there is still so much to do--
 Pack up my life, put 80% of life in a box with a lock on it, wash car for its summer-sitter, one last walmart run before I depart the country, collect some addresses for post cards, and kiss everyone good bye for 7 weeks. eep!

ALSO, I HAVE A ROYAL ALBERT HALL UPDATE. 
After actually looking at a map, I found that the path around Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens where a group of us have decided to run some mornings will take us RIGHT PAST it. The BYU London Center was within fifteen minutes walking distance of Royal Albert Hall all along and I didn’t even realize. WOW! Here's a little map. The green is Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens on the left. I added the little suitcase--that's the London Center. The crown is Royal Albert Hall. :)



Stay tuned for the following: 
1. huge London to-do/to-see list, 2. maybe post my ballet philosophy paper, 3. some cool things I'm learning about Queen Elizabeth II 

No comments:

Post a Comment